4.01.2013

rugs usa sale - and not just on rugs!

I'm not going to bore you with all the reasons that Rugs USA is awesome. Amazing selection - both new and vintage - massive sales à la 75% off, blah blah blah, you've heard it all before. BUT, I am gonna say that their name is deceiving, cuz they don't just sell rugs. In fact, some of my fave things on their site aren't rugs at all!

Unfortunately, though, those massive sales I mentioned almost never apply to those other things. Total bummer.

Well, not this weekend! While browsing their site yesterday I noticed that they're offering 30% off some of their most popular (and my most coveted) furniture pieces too. This is a rare event indeed!

Here are some of the beauties currently in my "I wish" folder. All but the luscious mirror are one sale, but even that little lady (which comes in four colours btw) is only $170. For bone inlay? Yes please!



 The pouf especially is seriously calling my name. If I didn't need to save my dineros for an upcoming adventure I would be all over it!

P.S. Happy Easter luvs! Hope you all gorged yourselves silly!

P.P.S. I think I need to go into exclamation mark anonymous. Shit is getting out of hand. 

2 comments :

  1. Your room looks wonderful! I love all the decorations you've made. Thanks for sharing. Popular homes has a large collection of handwoven rugs that can be used to update any living space.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!