10.10.2012

seek and ye shall find: mary nelson sinclair via lonny

About three months ago, while perusing Pinterest, I came across a beautiful, eclectic living room starring the sweetest little lilac settee - and fell in love. Unable to find an original source, I repinned it and asked if anyone knew where it came from. When I didn't get any responses, I turned to keyword search - first via Pinterest, then google, and finally houzz.

Nothing. My ridiculous OCD tendencies had failed me in a way they rarely do. I had to admit defeat.

Then this morning I opened the latest edition of Lonny, and finally found what I was looking for. Staring back at me was the gorgeous apartment of one Mary Nelson Sinclair, a NY based painter. It turns out the settee is actually much more pink than purple (even better!), and the full space is just as lovely as I had imagined:





A more is more aesthetic, bundles of charm and patina, amazing layered art and copious amounts of pink and black. The magic ingredients that make me swoon every time.

Oh Lonny, you're the gift that never stops giving.

post signature


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!