10.17.2012

peonies & brass featured on green wedding shoes!


I am so excited/elated/beyond chuffed to say that our Underwater Garden Wedding - the latest inspiration shoot styled by yours truly and photographed by the talented Miss Dallas Curow - is featured on Green Wedding Shoes today! This project was truly a labour of love, and I feel positively tingly all over knowing that it's getting love from others too! For more pics, details and sources, please visit my original post about the shoot and/or Dallas'.

If you've come to this site by way of GWS and are here for the first time, then welcome! I hope you'll stay and look around a while. Here you'll find everything from styling trends and tricks to d.i.y. tips to inspiration pics, and almost everything girly in between!

If you're a regular reader and have no idea what Green Wedding Shoes is, be sure to check it out. GWS is one of the top wedding blogs in the world, but you don't need to be getting married to appreciate the pretty!

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to do a little happy dance  . . .


post signature

4 comments :

  1. Elyse did you just start blogging this year??? I can't believe how gorgeous and professional your blog is. I am obsessed with the watercolor titles and backgrounds! Gorgeous!
    xoxo -e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth! That means a lot because I am never quite satisfied with it (a bit like my home ;)! Still looking for a perfect post title font...

      Thanks for visiting btw, been reading your blog since before I started mine :)

      Delete

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!