10.25.2012

halloween = possibly the only time I'll show orange a little love

Since it's that time of year, when pumpkins are lighting up porches and costume stores are totally cleaned out (seriously, I can't even find a witch's hat people), I felt compelled to put together a little roundup devoted to Halloween's official hue: orange. And I gotta say, this is probably the only time you'll catch me doing that. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate orange. I'm just not a huge fan. If it asked me out to dinner I wouldn't tell it to fuck off, but I might politely let it know that I'm seeing other colours. Like pink and black and gold. And my relationships with those shades are keeping me more than satisfied (they're pretty hot and heavy).

But the spaces below might just make me reconsider orange's offer. A few of them may even persuade me to give it a second date. And two or three, just two or three (I'm looking at you sexy Ryan Korban bedroom), could earn it a visit home to meet  the folks . . .

{via:1/2}

{via}

 {via}

 {via: 1/2}

{via: 1/2}

 {via}

{via}

{via}

{via: 1/2}

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make me borderline giddy! Thanks so much for taking the time!